we are excited to announce that fishcake will be popping up for the holidays at ward village's new shopping center, south shore market, from november 11th to january 31st.
our goal is to bring together some of oahu's most popular brick-and-mortar shops, to give shoppers a taste of what these local businesses have been up to.
the local lineup:
- echo + atlas downtown's one-stop-shop for chic housewares and cute accessories
- the public pet kaimuki-based pet supply shop, selling locally-resourced, organic pet goodies and supplies
- chelsea honolulu-based eclectic women's clothing curated by naomi loewe
- wimini kailua-based boutique selling handprinted designs and beachy housewares
- bradley & lily specialty stationary with a refined coastal style, located in honolulu at south shore paperie
- hawaiian blue hand-dyed indigo linens by donna miyashiro & tokunari fujibayashi
- m33ms jewelry refined, elegant and versatile jewelry by emiko miyazawa
- rumi murakami sophisticated, yet relaxed, tailored, women's clothing and cushions by rumi murakami
- kh studio all natural, handmade body products, made from simple, quality ingredients by keiko hatano
- xen design hawaii-based hand-blown glassware designs by scott fitzel and kc grennan
- mono honolulu gift boutique, with an eye for minimal, selling small design goods carefully sourced from u.s., japan and other international vendors.
- anuenue teas kailua tea shop offering premium and house tea blends from around the world
we will also be featuring "mail art" by gen hayashida, a.k.a. N39, and sculptures by esther shimazu in our gallery section.
south shore market will be opening under tj maxx, at 1170 auahi street.
fishmarket holiday hours:
monday - sunday 9a - 10p | thru dec 23
christmas eve 9a-6p | christmas day closed
re-open dec 26 monday - saturday 10a - 9p
sunday 10a - 6p
free parking in parking garage.
our permanent location on kamani street will remain open, but for limited hours during the day.
new kamani location hours: see info page for latest
questions? contact us at email@example.com | call +1 808 593 1231