In this mixed media intensive class students will gain experience in developing a wide breadth to a cohesive body of work. Geared towards high school/ college students/ and artists working towards the intent of creating a cohesive portfolio.
this 6 week class will have weekly prompts and exercises - exploring the intersections of medium and the coherence of though - students will refine their ability to think critically about their practice as well as expand their definition of art making.
advance level class
students will be expected to complete one art assignment each week.
every friday, June 17th - July 22nd 4-7pm
basic materials provided
By purchasing this workshop/class I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may, in any case, be at risk of contracting COVID-19 or harm by accidents on the FISHCAKE premise.
Any missed classes cannot be made up at a different date - unless otherwise notified all unglazed work from classes will be fired to cone 5
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the FISHCAKE, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19
- or harm by accidents while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the FISHCAKE premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other accidents.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FISHCAKE from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
- 72-hour notice is necessary before the class session start time if a student cannot attend - refund only on a case by case basis, under extenuating circumstances.
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance or teacher emergency then you may receive class credit or choose another available class to attend.
- You also agree to authorize FISHCAKE to take photographs or video images of your artwork and likeness. You agree that the photos and videos become the property of FISHCAKE and may be used for any advertising or promotional materials.