Clay Critters Workshop by Esther Nowell
Open to all levels
Saturday 9/21 11am-2pm
Saturday 9/28 11am-12pm
learn how to make cute creatures out of clay and perhaps secrets to a long life with Esther Nowell, a fishschool instructor who recently turned 101!!!
By purchasing this workshop/class I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may, in any case, be at risk of contracting COVID-19 or harm by accidents on the FISHCAKE premise.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the FISHCAKE, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19
- or harm by accidents while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the FISHCAKE premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other accidents.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FISHCAKE from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
- 24-hour notice is necessary before the class session start time if a student cannot attend, you may receive class credit. refund only on a case by case basis, under extenuating circumstances.
- If a class is canceled due to low attendance or teacher emergency then you may receive class credit or choose another available class to attend.
- You also agree to authorize FISHCAKE to take photographs or video images of your artwork and likeness. You agree that the photos and videos become the property of FISHCAKE and may be used for any advertising or promotional materials.