Create an oval serving platter and small dishes in this hand-building workshop with Rayna K Galati. Natural botanicals to form clay impressions will be provided, and we will use underglaze washes and clear glaze to create an organic look. You are welcome to bring herbs and leaves from your own garden.
Open to all levels
Tuesday, June 21, 4-6 pm making
Tuesday, June 28, 4-5:30 pm glazing
*children under the age of 12 must have a CHAPERONE & chaperones must purchase a separate seat*
By purchasing this workshop/class I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may, in any case, be at risk of contracting COVID-19 or harm by accidents on the premise.
Any missed classes cannot be made up at a different date - unless otherwise notified all unglazed work from classes will be fired to cone 5
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19
- or harm by accidents while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other accidents.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
- 72-hour notice is necessary before the class session start time if a student cannot attend - refund only on a case by case basis, under extenuating circumstances.
- if a class is canceled due to low attendance or teacher emergency then you may receive class credit or choose another available class to attend.
- All workshops require that a child is able to communicate in English.
- Please complete the following information for each child to register for a workshop. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store at 808-800-6151
- IMPORTANT: By clicking on "purchase" below you agree on behalf of yourself and your child to waive and release any and all rights and claims, injuries and damages you and/or your child may have against Fishcake, and all volunteers, sponsors, & the officers, directors, agents and employees of Fishcake.
- You also agree to authorize Fishcake to take photographs or video images of your child and his/her artwork. You agree that the photos and videos become the property of Fishcake and may be used for any advertising or promotional materials.
- Fishschool now requires proof of vaccination for all classes. (photos of card accepted)