with their last session selling out so quickly we've decided to run more session of this holiday inspired class!
Ho ho ho! it's time for Christmas clay! We will use underglaze transfers on clay while creating Christmas gifts for friends and family for the holidays. Using transfers, molds and texture tools, students will make festive pieces, including Christmas tree candy dishes, an assortment of ornaments, small dishes, spoon rests, pendants, and more.
All supplies will be provided. Dates: Tuesday, November 23rd from 4:00pm to 6:30pm (making), and Tuesday, November 30th from 4:30pm to 6:00pm (glazing).
Rayna K Galati has taught clay hand-building for many years with the Hawaii State Foundation on Culture and the Arts with the Artists in the Schools program. She directs the Hawaii Potters’ Guild’s year-round clay program at Palama Settlement.
*due to rising cases fishschool now requires proof of vaccination for all classes*
By purchasing this workshop/class I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may, in any case, be at risk of contracting COVID-19 or harm by accidents on the premise.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19
- or harm by accidents while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other accidents.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
- 72-hour notice is necessary before the class session start time if a student cannot attend, you may receive class credit. refund only on a case by case basis, under extenuating circumstances.
- if a class is canceled due to low attendance or teacher emergency then you may receive class credit or choose another available class to attend.
- All workshops require that a child is able to communicate in English.
- Please complete the following information for each child to register for a workshop. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call the store at 808-800-6151
- IMPORTANT: By clicking on "purchase" below you agree on behalf of yourself and your child to waive and release any and all rights and claims, injuries and damages you and/or your child may have against Fishcake, and all volunteers, sponsors, & the officers, directors, agents and employees of Fishcake.
- You also agree to authorize Fishcake to take photographs or video images of your child and his/her artwork. You agree that the photos and videos become the property of Fishcake and may be used for any advertising or promotional materials.
- Fishschool now requires proof of vaccination for all classes. (photos of card accepted)